10/16/08

Me Chillin...


Whuddup y'all...
The shit has been real crazy lately. My personal life is on code orange. Chaos is in the air. I had to say hell with it and decided to just chill the fuck out! Right in the middle of the 2008. The year that "It all went wrong". I said to myself, I said...Dave, we need to say fuck it and shut down for a quick minute. I know its Thursday...I know hours are short right now. So I did, and this is a snapshot of me havin a chill. Notice the rediculously small coffee I'm sippin on as if it were english tea. (Note: bookstores in the rich areas give out free samples of coffees and sweets...) A good read in a warm coat. A soft chair in a mellow place. My idea of a good time. I'm workin towards gettin back to scribblin and sketchin...stay tuned.

No comments: