10/4/08

Reason I worship my wife #158.

I have this blanket. It’s very soft. The blanket is really thin and light. It keeps you warm like a heavy down comforter. This thing is perfect for earlier afternoon chills while taking a nap. It is my favorite possession. Because of frequent use and wear and tear, the blanket can get pretty funky.
I haven’t seen the blanket in weeks. It’s been on my mind more and more. Where is my favorite possession? Without it I will fail.
Today I remembered it. I was preparing to chill the fuck out. I had the food. I had the flick. I had the drink and the smoke. I had the couch…It was fucking beautiful. All that was missing was the blanket.
Where the fuck is the blanket? Dammit! My time and stress filled week of working. I forgot the fucking blanket. I dash into the laundry room. Is it dirty? It has to stink of hellish odor. Look in the dryer. No way in hell it’s in the dryer. We didn’t put it there…
The blanket is in the dryer. It’s clean and fresh. It’s soft. Who put it there? The one person in the house who can put it there. The goddess I worship. My wife. I love you peach. I take it and get comfortable. It’s going to be a great afternoon.

No comments: