9/30/08

DJ Render Documentary- Intro

Hey Y’all,

Okay so, here’s the thing…I’m just an information provider. I’m not here to tell you what to think. Or to judge what you represent. I’m not trying to fuck with anybody. I just provide information. I’m letting you know what is happening from my point of view. If that can somehow also help you is great. I’m documenting history. Here is your DJ Render documentary. The terms, language, artwork and emotional regional slang are from my mental viewfinder. I am one kind of infinite filters to review the past. History is a stained glass window at which you can witness a singular event through different colored pieces of glass and get two amazingly separate stories. Both are equally tragic in form and intensely honest in nature. If you feel this message, there will be more. Much more…

-DJ Render

No comments: