9/28/08

Thoughts: agressive hapiness...

My wife and I have three young kids. I want to say to my children. If there is one piece of knowledge I can give to you, it is this: learn everything you can ever learn about money. Learn how to make money well. Learn how to be patient and invest wisely. Get to know finance and balance sheets. Study, get better every day. Get comfortable in a corporate mind frame. Master reading people and trust your instincts. Always maintain a smooth while aggressive personality.
If you can follow these guidelines, you will have a moderate chance at success in your career as well as your lifestyle. You will reach an increasingly difficult level at which people make their own choices and you decide your degree of happiness. That is always better than the alternative.

No comments: